The past 3 years have been interesting to say the least. He is our third child and first boy. And BOY OH BOY! He has always been a "mama's boy" and loves to sit with me and hold my hand and just love me. And I have to admit that I love it! Yes, it does get a little tough, I mean rough, sometimes because he's extremely unaware of how much force he has when he does the smallest of things, but he is also very gentle (when he wants to be). Jon and I have learned a lot about little boys these few years....Not sure I really wanted to learn that much, but every day brings something new and surprising! He is a joy to have around and I'm so thankful that he chose us to be his parents! We love you Jacob!......Now enough with the mushy stuff....Here's the party:
THE CAKE....Actually, cake #2
He wanted a Diego shaped cake but I wasn't in the mood to decorate it once I had baked it, so we went this route.... By the way, it says, "Happy Birthday Jacob" (my icing ran together). And, we did eat the Diego shaped cake the next night with strawberries and whipped cream.
Here he is, overly excited by his gifts and trying to hold up three fingers. ( this is also because his party was at 9 pm at night after a trip out to eat and some shopping.
This one Jon just says is "sexy"...
My sister Becky sent Jacob and "awesome" Wall-E card for his birthday. In it were some glassed that you punched out and could wear. He thought they were "soooo coooollll"!!!!
3 comments:
Love all the updates! Happy birthday, Jacob!! And the bathroom looks great! :)
My kids love Wall-E. They would be so jealous of Jacob! Cute pictures. The bathroom looks really good- I wish I could get the motivation to do something like that to different rooms in my house!
those glasses are HOT! They definitely made the decision easy when picking out a card. What 3 year old wouldn't love those glasses? Happy Birthday Jake!
Post a Comment