Thursday, September 9, 2010

Nothing to do..

Actually, lots to do, but today was the first in a LONG time that I have had nothing scheduled.  So, I went about my day blissfully unaware that somethings just needed done.  It was my "day-off" so to speak from everything else.

So, what did I do on my "day off"?  I know you are all dying to find out!

Here goes"

-Showered...I know, I know it's something that should be done, but getting it done before the boys woke up was a miracle in itself!

-Read the First Presidency's message in this month's Ensign....Great article by the way! IF you haven't read it yet, I encourage you to do so! President Eyring had a wonderful message.

-Personal scripture study.  Another thing that does not happen as often as it should.  I was grateful to read the book of Enos again.  It really helped remind me of principles that maybe had slipped to the back of my mind.  It's an easy read too...only 27 verses.

-Made a BBQ meatloaf for Jon to take part of to work in his lunch.

-Finished the last 2 batches of my Peach Jelly. (I was quite domestic even on my day off!)

-Cleaned my kitchen from the jelly mess

-Ate lunch with the boys.  We had PB&J.  It was great!

-Ran into town with Jon, and delivered jelly to our neighbors/landlords

-Called the podiatrist....twice

-Bought new socks for the boys and some new shorts for Jon...

-Sent the kids to bed early.

Wow...what a boring day!  But it was wonderful not to be pressed for time!  Tomorrow it's off to another appointment and some grocery shopping and then house cleaning!  Have to work if there's going to be any more "play"!

No comments: