Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 Goals

I have decided that I work better when I have some goals.

They can't be super big goals, but smaller ones. It's kind of a step-by-step process for me.

So here goes:

  • Get homework done early in the day or even before the day it is due.
  • Plan a menu out for daily and weekly meals.  (I am horrible at this)
  • Fold each load of laundry right after it comes out of the dryer. (Another thing I am horrible at)
  • Get one (1) sewing project done a month- even if it's just patching or fixing things.
  • Lose the four (4) pounds I gained back plus the remaining nine (9) that I still need to get rid of.
I could go on to a much longer list but I don't want to freak myself out by the length of what I feel have been failures in the past.  The past is the past and I am only going to look forward to the future!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Good goals. I know you can do it. And I'm so jealous you only have 13 lbs left!!!