Wednesday, August 31, 2011

School has started...time to get busy

Kyra is in the 4th grade and loves it.  Megan is in the 3rd grade and loves it.  Jacob started Kindergarten and loves it, but I think he loves riding the bus most of all. 

Kyra has nightly homework out of "a huge math book" and so far she seems to be doing just fine.  Megan is repeating a lot of stuff that she learned last year, but that's what the first week is for anyway.  I think Jacob is just thrilled to be doing anything really.  He has come home with several alphabet papers and practice sheets for writing.

Ethan is lonely.  He's adjusting to being on his own, but still wants to know when Jacob is coming home.  So far he has been awake before the other three and so he gets to "hang out" with them some before the bus comes. 

I am still adjusting.  Jon is off from work until next Tuesday and so I can't really get into a groove until then.  My time was quickly filled with an additional church calling.  I'll now have a total of 3 jobs.  Yay me!  I'm kind of excited though.  I like all three of them, so it shouldn't be too difficult to handle. 

Here's to an excitingly busy school year!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Poor Ethan. That is a hard thing to adjust to being all by yourself. I guess it can have it's advantages at times, but can be awfully boring.