Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Motivation

I find it funny, or maybe the correct word is sad, that I can find the time and motivation to help everyone else and their house but I have no time or energy for me and my house.  So I guess the word is sad...it's so sad that I laugh because I don't want to cry about it.

So, I have decided.....

When the kids start school, I start taking time for me.  It will be easier because Ethan will be home with me while the other 3 are gone.  With just one child at home for a couple of hours I should be able to get a handle on "me time". 

I am setting a goal that I can get 30 minutes.  In this 30 minutes, I will do whatever I want...hopefully some kind of exercise.  It's a baby step.  And maybe someday soon exercise will have it's own time and I'll have my 30 minutes to do something else that I want. I mean, I'll have almost 4 hours with one child...I don't even remember what it's like to have 1 kid!

I may be a tad rusty, but I'm sure I'll find my groove!  So, without sounding conceited, HERE'S TO ME!!!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Good luck with your new goal. You'll do great!

Shelly said...

Definitely NOT conceited! Just a necessary thing we all need to remember to do.

Good luck! I hope you find what you need to be successful!