Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Megan's 7th birthday

On the 19th Megan turned 7.  My parents were coming into town for a family reunion and we decided it would be best to celebrate with Megan a couple of days early.  Whenever I asked her what she wanted, she would reply "Chuck E. Cheese".  I mentioned that to my mom and we made a plan to surprise Megan with dinner and games at "the restaurant". 

Megan and Chuck
New shirts and pants
Card making supplies
birthday card with stickers
A new shelf for her new...
her new lamp
Clayton and Angela
Ethan taking a ride
Jacob following Ethan
Fireman Ethan
Jon, Megan, Clayton and Kayley trying to get more tickets.

Megan was so surprised and very happy!  It was great celebrating with my mom and dad, sister Angela, my brother Clayton, and his fiance Kayley!  Next year, baptism!

1 comment:

Clayton & Kayley Anderson said...

That is so cool that it was a surprise. I didn't know that! haha I'm glad she had fun. It was so fun seeing you all this weekend! :o)