I am beginning to feel a little bit lighter and my shoulders are lifting. I have turned in three of my four finals for this set of courses and boy does it feel good. This set has been 2 weeks longer than the rest because of the holidays and the min-break they gave us. So, for the last 11 weeks I've had algebra and communication on my mind...it's been pretty busy! I do have to say though that it's been pretty easy to get things done with the kids around and they are finally figuring out that mommy needs to have some time to do homework. Just 18 weeks left, 4 more courses and then GRADUATION!!! I can't believe I'm as close as I am! YAY!!!
I saw this graphic and kinda sympathized with it. It looks like it's tired and worn out! I feel the exact same way!
And on an even lighter note,
I hope everyone has a great weekend with those you love!
1 comment:
congrats with the classes. it'll feel so great to be done :)
Post a Comment