Sunday, February 21, 2010

And the countdown begins...

It may be a bit premature to start a countdown, but I have 17 weeks left until I'm done with school! Yippee Skippee!!! I think I need to make a paper chain and tear off a link every week.

I have 4 courses left. Two of which I just started last week and boy am I going to be swamped. At least I know I'll be able to carry on a conversation full of medical terms with all of my health care professional friends and family members.

In May, if I want, I can walk in the commencement exercises in Spokane. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I think we may be making a trip to Spokane in a few months...complete with hotel stay, cause a graduation is worth it dang it!

So, here I go, back to homework...hopefully I'll be able to keep my head above water these next 17 weeks!

No comments: