Thursday, October 29, 2009

Kyra is 8!

Today my firstborn turned 8 years old.  I am really excited for her!  I can't believe how fast the past 8 years have gone by! 

Kyra was born in Rexburg, Idaho a day after her due date.  She weighed in at 8 pounds 13 ounces.

Kyra has loved to talk and loved to be the center of everything since the day she was born!  She is very bright and kind-hearted. 

I am so thankful to be her mom!





 

3 comments:

Shelly said...

The life and times of Kyra. Love it! Happy birthday, Kiddo! Hope she had a good day.

pendant lights said...

Cute pictures!

Becky said...

Sob Sob...it makes me sad to think of how much that little girlie has grown up! I remember the day I first met her...OK OK, sappy I know...but she's definitely not a little girl anymore. Glad to have heard she had a very special day!