
It is today's word of the day. When I first read that, I thought to myself how sometimes I feel like an albatross...like the one on Disney's "The Rescuers". You know, clumsy, big, has good intentions....

Well, maybe I have been mis-informed. I thought they were HUGE...but since I'm not a mouse, they aren't that big.
Although, there are still a bunch of similarities. They have houses full of mud and sticks...ME TOO! They are white with black parts....ME TOO *I'm a white person with black hair*... They actually live in Antartica...Ok, so I don't, but it feels like it sometimes!
Anyways...that is my random, weird, silly thought for today.
Hope everyone has a good one!
2 comments:
Albatross--that's a funny word. Say it often enough and it won't sound like a real word at all!
What?? Albatross' aren't gigantic, are they? Just kidding. I thought the same thing for the longest time too--
"R-E-S-C-U-E...rescue aid society! Hands held high, touch the sky...."
Oh that's a great movie! I need to own it!
Post a Comment