Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008

Well, you'll have to excuse the pictures tonight. We were a little frazzled getting everyone ready in time to go and then trying to get everyone to sit still for the shot was almost impossible, so some, if not all, are a bit fuzzy. Here's the re-cap:
Kyra & Megan = bouquets of flowers...
Jacob = Who else but Indiana Jones with his whip and theme music!

Ethan = a pony...which was great when he decided to crawl!

Grandma Anderson = Grandma to 4 adorable kiddos!

The kids went to a few neighborhoods and managed to fill a large mixing bowl when they were done...not bad for 45 minutes!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I love the costumes! The kids look great! I'm impressed especially with the bouquet's--that must have taken a ton of flowers!

Unknown said...

yeah..way more than I expected.

The Crocketts said...

Your family is so cute! How are you doing?

Unknown said...

Not too bad. Keeping busy that's for sure! You know how it goes though with 4 kids and being a stay at home mom! Crazy times!