Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bunk Beds

Christmas came early for the girls. They got a brand new set of bunk beds and they LOVE them! Jon and I put them together and Jacob loves climbing on them! In fact, Jacob keeps asking for his bunk beds. Oh the joy.























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look like a really nice set of beds. I bet the girls will have a blast and hopefully Jacob learns to climb down as well as up. Looks like everyone is doing well.

Sue Anderson said...

They do look nice, I'm glad that they enjoy them. I guess we'll have to see what we can do for Jacob so he's not sleeping on the floor more then he needs to.

Becky said...

They look great! That's so fun to get new beds.

Unknown said...

When I was a kid, we had triple bunks. I had the top one, Lori had the middle, and Debi had the bottom (I think). Anyway, I remember Howard's son, Eddie (?) leaned too far over and fell off the top bunk. My sisters and I used to have puppet shows using the middle bunk. The memories!