Thanks to everyone who cared about the whole canning incident. After reviewing the situation with my aunt and grandma, I'm going to further inspect the pressure
canner and if all is a go, I'll try it again. We're pretty sure the lid wasn't on all the way (even though I had the arrow point to "closed") and it's possible something was wrong with it before I got it (the reason not to buy a
canner from a yard sale). So Perhaps I'll end up with more carrots. Or not. I might stick to freezer jam instead.
1 comment:
Like I said, way more ambition! Happy belated Anniversary. It does go so fast. What company does your hubby work for? What town are you living in now? I was telling Mike about it, but couldn't remember. It was there the other day, and now it's gone! Where has my brain gone? Hope you have a fantastic day!
Hugs,
Heather
Post a Comment