We have been working a lot on the place where we live and the other night I decided to take some pictures of the kids playing outside afterwards.
Jacob is inspecting Jon's work. We had to fill holes so that bees and rodents wouldn't get in too easily.
I couldn't resist taking a picture of the sunset from our back patio.
Megan and Jacob enjoying an ice cream cup and a sherbet push-up. Jacob was enjoying himself in the "pinkla" and soaked his outfit for the third time so he went extreme casual for the ice cream.
Ethan didn't seem too impressed with what the kids were doing. And I thought this was a great shot of him.
1 comment:
Can I just say, that picture of Ethan is SO CUTE!! I'm excited to meet him. Also, that grass looks nice. Perfect run-around-bare-footed kind of grass. You can't beat that as a kid!
Post a Comment