So, I figure I'm going to crumble into the pressures of my peers and start a blog. I think this is a good way for everyone to see our growing family and our growing projects without me having to e-mail all of the time. I'll try and post as often as I can, but with 4 littles ones, I'm making no promises! Enjoy my life's little funnies...I know I do.
Pamela
1 comment:
Glad to see you joined the blog world too. It's actually lots of fun. I like the background you picked. Very cute. Sorry I never have gotten the chance to call you back since Wednesday. As soon as I finally got my screaming daughter inside I had dinner to make, a baby to nurse, and a thought to prepare for Visiting Teaching at 7:00. Not good timing. Anyway, we'll have to catch up a little later. I've got laundry to fold.
Post a Comment